Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

True religion best prices

Posted by Sleeprequired 
True religion best prices
February 10, 2016 07:56PM
Hi,

This is more a request as opposed to a posting of a discount. I'm based in Australia and looking to buy true religion jeans at the same great outlet pricing you guys get in the US. Is there a site that will give me great pricing I can use with price USA or some way for the team at price USA to assist me if its not online?
Re: True religion best prices
February 11, 2016 04:41AM
Hi Sleeprequired.

You just need to google search for stores that sell the jeans you want. You can order from any store that will ship within the USA.

Carolina Tillett
Price USA Support
February 16, 2016 03:51PM
Yes I understand that, I was hoping someone would know a good store for me to use. I'm Ng familiar with which stores sell TR jeans at reasonable prices.

Perhaps you could point me in the right direction. Proved a couple f links?

Obviously not the TR website they tend to be full price
February 18, 2016 12:26PM
Hello,

I would suggest Nordstrom: [shop.nordstrom.com] or Nordstrom Rack: [www.nordstromrack.com]

You can also buy directly from True Religion: [www.truereligion.com]

I hope this helps!

Stephanie Macy
US Partner
February 18, 2016 05:49PM
im not sure anyone is reading my posts correctly?

I was asking about sites OTHER than the TR website. Nordstrom is pretty much full pricing.

I'm after access to discounted TR jeans, not the stuff that shows up in the first 6 links on Google. More an outlet store or info on where to get them cheap that I could get sent over by you guys.
February 18, 2016 07:07PM
Sleeprequired

Neither Stephanie and I know of any such stores. We offer a service that lets you order from stores that won’t ship to Australia, not a service that finds the best price on various items. We get orders for so many different items it just isn’t possible to offer this.

I went through our old orders for TR jeans and all of them have come from stores charging retail prices. I would be vary wary ordering from a store charging significantly less as they are quite likely to be selling fakes.

Carolina Tillett
Price USA Support
February 23, 2016 05:51AM
Nordstrom Rack is discounted.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login