Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Newbie questions....

Posted by surffoils 
Newbie questions....
April 30, 2011 01:57PM
What happens if I want to buy from a private person in the US ? Do I get them to ship the item to Oregon and then you ship it to Au ?
Do I pay them up front and you seperately or is it an 'all in one' transaction where I pay you a combined total and then you pay the vendor ?
And whats the story if I purchase from eBay if they dont do Overseas shipping ?, do I get them to ship it to Oregon ?
Sorry for all the Q's, Im young, Im dumb.
Re: Newbie questions....
April 30, 2011 11:06PM
All of your questions are answered in the FAQ except buying from a private person. My US partners normally won't purchase an item from a private person since there is no way for them to check on them. Since we guarantee that you will get your items I am sure you can understand why this is.

Carolina
May 01, 2011 08:37AM
How about if I get the private person to ship it to your Oregon address ? Some people on eBay just refuse to do Int. shipping.
I could pay the purchase price to them and then get them to post it to you.
And then you ship it to me and I pay you the shipping costs ?
regards, Brett.
May 01, 2011 01:47PM
This is not how my service works. Read the section of my FAQ on how to use my service to buy from ebay sellers that won't ship to Australia.

Carolina
May 29, 2011 07:03PM
I also have another newbie question... Is it possible to purchase "custom" made products from US websites, and have them delivered to oz? Using sites such as Dell, etc...
May 29, 2011 07:06PM
Yes.

Carolina
May 30, 2011 09:09AM
Cheers
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login