Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

International Shipping and/or different shipping address

Posted by amristadi 
International Shipping and/or different shipping address
December 22, 2011 12:20AM
Hi,

I have a few questions here.
1.Since you can handle International Shipping, can I order item(s) using my existing account (Australian address and such) and then the items I purchased be delivered to other country, say Indonesia?
I'm an international student currently studying in Australia, and I like the idea that I could send gifts to my family at my home country (without burning my wallet here).

2. If question no.1 is possible, will the return policy and warranty still applies?

Thanks in advance.
Re: International Shipping and/or different shipping address
December 23, 2011 10:18AM
Yes in principle this can be done. The only issue is Indonesia is up there with Nigeria as a known location for scammers (I know that most people from Indonesia are honest, but it just take a few bad people to ruin things for everyone). Given this if you are wanting to ship to Indonesia your package would have to go UPS and you need to pay by bank deposit here.

In regards return policy yes it would apply the same in Indonesia as here in Australia.
February 17, 2014 10:16PM
How do I know which country is in the black list? If a country is not in that list, does that mean items can be shipped to there via USPS?
February 20, 2014 06:10AM
Does you country have a reputation for being corrupt and being filled with known scammers? If yes then it is on the banned list, if not then no. Have a look at sellers on eBay and look at the countries they won't ship to.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login