10% off Sale on iTunes Codes
July 03, 2013 01:00AM
The first ever Price USA sale! All instant iTunes codes are on sale with 10% off all cards.

Carolina Tillett
Price USA Support
Re: 10% off Sale on iTunes Codes
July 10, 2013 05:35PM
Carolina Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The first ever Price USA sale! All instant iTunes
> codes are on sale with 10% off all cards.

Can I get a quote on us iTunes credit
July 10, 2013 10:05PM
You can find them all listed on the last 100 orders page here [www.priceusa.com.au]
September 03, 2013 06:29PM
Buying from the US iTunes Store isn't such a great deal since the Aussie dollar dropped in value, so don't rush to buy US iTunes gift cards.
For example, a US$50 card code will set you back AU$70.40 from PriceUSA, which is equivalent to an exchange rate of 0.71 !!

If you buy the movie "Star Trek into Darkness" from the US iTunes Store using your US iTunes card, it will cost you AU$28.15.
If you buy it from the Aussie Store, the price is AU$24.99, so it's cheaper to buy locally.

Single music tracks are around $0.30 cheaper if you buy from the US store, but music albums are mostly more expensive than the local price when you take into account the AU cost of the US iTunes card.

It was probably a smart way to go when the Aussie dollar was strong against the USD, but not so any more.
September 03, 2013 06:35PM
Splinters I am not sure why you have post this other than to point out that ordering a $50 code is not as good a deal as it used to be. If you purchase a $100 code or better then the savings are still significant. My advice as always is to order at least $100 code.

Purchasing from the Apple iTunes store is not just about the price - it is also about the range and choice. Many items are not available from the Australian store.

Carolina Tillett
Price USA Support
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login