Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Kindle Paperwhite Orders

Posted by Lindsay 
Kindle Paperwhite Orders
November 29, 2012 12:28AM
For all customers waiting on a kindle paperwhite order, here is the latest information. Amazon.com has started shipping the kindles out this week. If your order was placed before October 10th, 2012, then your order has been shipped to me and will arrive by Friday November 30th. Expect to get your final shipping invoice sometime over the weekend of December 1st and 2nd. For all orders placed after October 10th, 2012, I am expecting to get shipping confirmations from Amazon.com within the next week. I will update this post at that time.

Thank you for your patience.

Lindsay
US partner
Re: Kindle Paperwhite Orders
November 29, 2012 07:15AM
How do you explain the 2 month delays for orders processed with Amazon before the 10th October by PriceUSA when people ordering in with Amazon in November are receiving their orders in Australia already?

Why are the PriceUSA agents getting such a poor delivery time from Amazon? Surely if its first in first served you'd be taking delivery of the orders a long time ago..
November 29, 2012 08:19AM
I am not aware of any orders being placed in November already being delivered, as least not here. Here in the USA, Amazon has stated for a few weeks now that orders placed that day will be delivered the week of Christmas. At the time of ordering, Amazon stated a 4-6 or 6-8 week delay in delivery, depending on when the orders were placed. Unfortunately, I cannot answer your question since I don't work for Amazon. However, I can say that people and stores everywhere in the USA are frustrated with Amazon for the long delays and the fact that these paperwhites still are not available in stores here. The delay has been quite unfortunate, but completely out of my control.

Lindsay
USA partner
November 29, 2012 08:23AM
One last point is that the 3G models have gotten out quicker than the regular model of the kindle paperwhite because, I assume, it is not as popular of an item as the wifi version.

Lindsay
USA agent
November 29, 2012 10:38AM
AMAZON:
"We have good news! We're able to get this part of your order to you faster than we originally promised:

"Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers"
Previous estimated arrival date: November 21, 2012 - December 03, 2012
New estimated arrival date: November 07, 2012 - November 10, 2012"

This was ordered on the 24th of October and arrived in Australia on the 14th of November. Why haven't orders through PriceUSA place before the 10th of October been sent?
November 29, 2012 12:31PM
I am not sure what point you are trying to get to here Huhness. When and who Amazon ships to is up to Amazon.

I just checked on Amazon and the current ship time for new orders is the 21st December. Everyone with a current order will get their Kindle well before then.
November 30, 2012 12:33AM
Update--all kindles orders placed October 16th or earlier have now been shipped to me and will arrive on Tuesday December 4th (USA time).

Lindsay
US agent
December 01, 2012 12:04AM
All kindles ordered in October have been shipped to me. The final batch will arrive to me Thursday December 6th, USA time.

Thank you for your patience.

Lindsay
USA partner
December 02, 2012 01:00AM
This is certainly good news Lindsay!
December 02, 2012 07:21PM
Lindsay Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All kindles ordered in October have been shipped
> to me. The final batch will arrive to me Thursday
> December 6th, USA time.
>
> Thank you for your patience.
>
> Lindsay
> USA partner

That's not true, I ordered mine on the 17th of October and I've not received any information about my order being shipped..
December 02, 2012 07:27PM
Huhness Wrote:
> Lindsay Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > All kindles ordered in October have been
> shipped
> > to me. The final batch will arrive to me
> Thursday
> > December 6th, USA time.
> >
> > Thank you for your patience.
> >
> > Lindsay
> > USA partner
>
> That's not true, I ordered mine on the 17th of
> October and I've not received any information
> about my order being shipped..

Sorry disregard that, re-read it, looking forward to hopefully getting a shipping confirmation.
December 07, 2012 11:53AM
Carolina Wrote:
> This is certainly good news Lindsay!

I've still not recieved any information on my order. My order was made on the 17th. When is my orderer being shipped from Amazon.
December 10, 2012 01:00AM
Huhness

Please write to me with your order number and I will look into it. I do know that if you had a cover and that has already arrived, you won't get any additional emails until the whole order is ready to ship.
December 12, 2012 12:43PM
Thanks for updates Carolina

I know latest advice was that you weren't able to take any further Paperwhite orders due to demand.

Any idea when you are likely to start taking orders again?
December 12, 2012 09:48PM
After Christmas I would imagine.
December 18, 2012 10:29AM
Am I correct in that you are not taking orders for the Paper White at this stage? Amazon are currently stating "Expected to ship in 1 to 2 weeks" on their website. I'd like to submit an order but am not sure how to get onto you waiting list. Thanks Carolina.
December 27, 2012 11:01AM
As far as I know you can order the Kindle paperwhites now, but it changes regularly. Carolina twitters about what is going on and this is on the front page of the Price USA website.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login