I have noticed that many of you have been visiting my site over the last few days. I have been over to visit and I saw that you have lots of questions about Price USA. Since it’s almost impossible for new people to post on the vogue forum I hope I can answer some of your questions here.
- I don’t charge any joining or monthly fees. You only pay for what you order.
- I am based here in Australia – you can easily ring me if you have any questions.
- Price USA is different to other companies in that I don’t offer a mail forwarding service. This means that my USA partners don’t forward on items that you have bought using your own credit card and had sent to a US address. When I started Price USA I looked into offering a mail forwarding service, but thanks to changes to law in the USA it is not easy to offer this service legally – if you think about it for a moment it is a huge security risk for people to be posting packages when they don’t know what is inside! I know that there are few companies out there that do offer this mail forward service, but I really worry for them as they are taking a huge risk.
- My fee is only 5%. I don’t charge other fees on top for things like combining orders, re-boxing, etc. Also my fee includes GST so you don’t pay anything extra (our fee is really 4.5% + 0.5% GST).
- I offer a good exchange rate at 2.5 cents less than the spot (current) exchange rate. If you compare this with what paypal charges it can make your final bill a lot lower.
If you have any more question I would love to hear from you. Happy shopping 🙂