Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Wonderful Service thumbs upspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by tahliacaia 
Wonderful Service thumbs upspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
January 14, 2015 05:41PM
I wanted to get my boyfriend something special, and knew he needed new shoes and was eyeing off some new nikes, so I wanted some NikeID shoes. I designed them and then found out that you can't buy them if you are in Australia, then I found PriceUSA. I didn't know the process and had never bought any before so it was taking a chance and I have to say that everyone with PriceUSA has made the purchase such an easy and smooth experience. They keep you updated every step of the way, and I ended up getting two pairs with an inspection just to be sure that the right shoes had been sent. They arrived quickly to my door in perfect condition and I couldn't be happier. The price is much better than I had thought it would be, as I had been quoted about $250 each pair elsewhere. Thank you so much! spinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Re: Wonderful Service thumbs upspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
January 16, 2015 12:44PM
Hello,

Thank you for your positive feedback. Nike items are always quite popular, especially the Nike ID/Custom shoes. We love Nike up here as the world headquarters are here in our state of Oregon, so we are happy that we can get them out to you as well.

Best Wishes,
Stephanie Macy
US Partner
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login