Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Easy, seamless service!

Posted by Robfish 
Easy, seamless service!
January 04, 2015 11:55AM
Wanting some clothing from the USA, from a manufacturer who doesn't export, I searched the 'net for shippers to facilitate my order.After reading some less than favourable reviews of Price USA, I looked at other companies, but was put off by complicated processes and forms. Their reviews were not much better.
So ultimately, I decided to try the services of Price USA - and I'm glad that I did!
Without any complications, my order was placed, paid for and shipped to me in approx' 3 weeks, and this was just prior to Christmas. I'd actually resigned to waiting another 3-4 weeks, but was pleasantly surprised.
One of the major complaints against Price USA, is their 'hidden charges' - yet the wordy email I recieved upon placing my order, clearly explained the costs involved, and I was invited to email for any queries I may have.
I feel that everything was explained fully, and any complications can be allayed, simply by reading the lengthy email, rather than glossing over it.
All emails I sent were answered promptly and clearly, and as stated, the service was both seamless and transparent.
Will I use Price USA again? Definitely.
Would I reccommend their services? Again, definitely.
Re: Easy, seamless service!
January 04, 2015 12:17PM
Thanks for your review Rob. Yes there are some negative reviews about Price USA out there, but as you have rightly noted this is common to all services like mine. When you have 10,000s of customers (I have had almost 50,000) some people will be unhappy about some aspect.

I am not sure if this is good or bad, but the negative reviews are never about us not doing things we say we will do (i.e. failures in our service delivery), but are about things we say we don't do and explain why we don't do those things.

Carolina Tillett
Price USA Support
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login